PT Samindo Resources Tbk invites dedicated professionals (fresh graduate and experienced) to be a part of the team.
Interested applicants are to send the updated CV to the drop box below. The CV that PT Samindo Resources Tbk receive becomes the proprietary right of PT Samindo Resources Tbk. Applicants who satisfy the criteria of the vacant position will be contacted by phone or email. Should there be no vacant position or you are not contacted, your CV will remain in PT Samindo Resources Tbk applicants’ database for a future reference.
- Max 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university.
- Having Advocates license (PERADI) is preferred.
- Having extensive knowledge of Indonesian regulations and its implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of law in related fields (corporate, mining, plantation, capital market, forestry, power plant, manpower and expatriate, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and cooperation contracts;
- Strong leadership, good planning and organizational skills
- Preferably have good networking with government institution.
- Proficient in English (oral & written) should be required.
Working Experience : 5 - 10 years working experience in the same field.
Please submit your latest CV to email@example.com